Why not mix fruit with chocolate for a delicious treat that your kids will love! Dark chocolate is a powerful source of antioxidants, and is said to improve brain function. I love this recipe for a quick after school snack!
- 4 oz dark chocolate
- 1 banana (sliced)
- Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or waxed paper.
- Melt the dark chocolate using a double boiler.
- Dip each banana slice into the chocolate halfway thru and place it on the lined baking sheet.
- Insert a popsicle stick in one end of each banana slice.
- Refrigerate until fully set.
Visit MindBodySoul for more information on this recipe, and others!